Urlgfe is a download manager.
It allows you to classify URLs before downloading them, and allows you to import URLs from HTML files. Every category has an independent configuration that can be inherited by each download in that category.
Here are some key features of "Urlgfe":
· It allows you classify URLs before downloading them.
· Every category has an independent configuration that can be inherited by each download in that category.
· Multiple category can download at one time.
· Batch mode can generate URLs. (screen shot)
· Import URLs from .html files. (UTF-8 Encoding only)(screen shot1) (screen shot2)
· Export URLs ( for wget -i )
· pcre 4.5 or newer
· libcurl 7.11 or newer.
What's New in This Release:
· Display progressbar in download list.
· Add new translation : fr (French translation By Rémy HUBSCHER)
· Improve scheme(protocol) deciding by RFC1738. (UrlInfo)
· Disable "Extended Passive Mode" and use "Passive Mode". (Improve FTP compatibility.)
· Translate "Port:" label in proxy settings dialog. (Ananas)