Thin FTP Upload project is an FTP upload applet designed for integration with Web applications.
Do you want to quickly add FTP file upload functionality to your website? Then Thin FTP Applet, a product that can be installed in less than 2 minutes is the product to choose.
To send files using the File Transfer Protocol, all your users have to do is to drag and drop them onto the designated area of the browser. Entire directory tree and a virtually unlimited number of files totalling several giga bytes can be transfered in this manner.
If your server is configued to allow annoymous transfers your users don't even have to login. Else they can login interactively by entering their username and password. Or else you can make it easier for them by using a single predefined username and password for each user so that multiple accounts do not have to be created.
What's New in 1.02 Stable Release:
· The new version of the applet aims for improved compatibility with a wider range of FTP servers, epecially those servers deployed on Windows.
· The new version includes a subtle change in the way that the applet handles the trailing slash in the URL.
What's New in 2.0 Development Release:
· Interrupted FTP uploads can now be resumed.
· A new progress monitor has been added.
· The applet loading mechanism has been changed, and the applet can now be configured using HTML parameters.