TLSWrap is a TLS/SSL FTP wrapper/proxy for UNIX and Windows, allowing you to use your favourite FTP client with any TLS/SSL-enabled FTP server.
Here are some key features of "TLSWrap":
· Full encryption of both control and data connections (data encryption is optional, see README).
· Allows existing FTP clients to support Transport Layer Security/Secure Socket Layer.
it gives TLS/SSL support for existing ftp clients
· Works on both UNIX and Windows.
· One process handles all connections (non-blocking I/O).
· A helper process does hostname lookups so the main process is free for other work during slow lookups.
· Both C source and Windows executables for both 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64: AMD64 and EM64T) systems are available.
· Proper support for X.509 certificates
What's New in This Release:
· This release fixes a bug that could cause crashes on some systems.
· TLSWTray has been upgraded to MFC 8.