The OpenSFTP project consists of three low-coupling parts:
* OpenSftp-api. A well designed set of API.
* OpenSftp-impl. A reference implementation.
* Pluggable, configurable, and customizable modules, which are now represented in the forms of interceptors and listeners.
Here are some key features of "OpenSFTP":
· platform-independent, programmer-friendly, customizable, configurable and configuration-free
· easy to use, easy to extend and easy to troubleshot
· you can use OpenSFTP as a LIGHTWEIGHT SFTP client
· or you can develop your own SFTP client based on OpenSFTP
· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment