NotFTP is a fully-featured and easy to use Web-based HTTP-FTP gateway written in PHP. It supports all common FTP functions (including uploads) and allows the administrator to set a maximum transfer size and a daily transfer quota for users.
It is particularly well-suited for making FTP accessible to users behind an HTTP-only proxy. In addition, it only takes a few minutes to get NotFTP completely configured and ready to use.
· PHP 4.3.0 or higher compiled with the --enable-ftp option (the Windows version of PHP has FTP support built in).
· PHP compiled with OpenSSL support (or with the OpenSSL extension loaded under Windows) if you want to be able to connect to SSL-FTP servers.
What's New in This Release:
· Support for symbolic links (finally).
· Support for SSL-FTP (as long as you have PHP compiled with OpenSSL
support, or have the OpenSSL extension loaded under Windows).
· Option to specify a list of servers and ports users can connect to,
rather than allowing the user to specify any server.
· French translation (thanks to Guillaume Libersat
and Ivan Machetto )
· Logoff failed to destroy session cookies.