Kasablanca is a graphical ftp client for kde.
currently encryption (auth tls) support, fxp, site bookmarks, and queued transfers.
Here are some key features of "Kasablanca":
· ftps encryption via AUTH TLS, read here for more information regarding ftps.
· fxp (direct server to server transfer), supporting alternative mode.
· advanced bookmarking system.
· fast responsive multithreaded engine.
· concurrent connections to multiple hosts.
· interactive transfer queue, movable by drag and drop.
· small nifty features, like a skiplist.
What's New in This Release:
· changed: changed the local dir deletion functionality for a profane call to "rm".
· added: hour and minute is now taken into respect when sorting by date
· fixed: finally files bigger than 2gb should be supported on machines which support LFS
· fixed: crash when transfering files on a timed-out server
· changed: view of the transfered files
· added: a little fancyness and improvements
· fixed: percentage counting bug
· added: delete key shortcut bookmarks [r. stellingwerff]
· fixed: several bugs in ftplibpp
our in-depth analysis