JSCAPE Secure FTP Server is a highly secure FTP server designed to provide enterprise level secure file transfer capabilities.
As a platform independent solution, JSCAPE Secure FTP Server is perfect for deployment to environments that need secure file transfer capabilities while being able to support accessing resources from multiple operating systems.
Platform independent Java based installers are available for Windows, Linux, Solaris ,UNIX, and Mac OS X platforms.
Here are some key features of "JSCAPE Secure FTP Server":
· Platform independent - Support for Windows, Linux, Solaris and Mac OS X environments.
· Data protection - Protect sensitive data using secure SSL encryption with support for both explicit and implicit SSL.
· HIPAA compliance - Using secure FTP data is protected during transit to meet HIPAA compliance requirements.
· Multiple protocol support - Support for both FTP and secure FTP (FTP over SSL) protocols.
· IP access rules - Lock down your server using access rules based on client IP address.
· Virtual file system - Define virtual directories and permissions for your users.
· Virtual hosting - Create multiple FTP server instances each with their own users and configuration.
· Remote administration - Securely manage your servers remotely from anywhere in the world.
· Logging - Customizable logging support allowing you to log only those events that are important to you.
· Passive port redirection - Specify a different IP address to use in response to passive client connections. Ideal for use in environments that use NAT.
· Passive port range - Specify a range of ports to use for passive connections. Ideal for use in environments with strict firewall configurations.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Enhancement: Added js-passwd command line utility for use in changing account passwords.
· Enhancement: Added ability to see recent (last 1000) trigger executions
· Enhancement: Added ability to pass original event information to Trigger Error event using variables and Trigger Error Message field.
· Enhancement: Added ability to enable/disable ad-hoc email at the domain level.
· Update: Removed update of directory monitor quotas when uploading/deleting files in order to avoid potential performance issues related to quota synchronization.
· Bug Fix: Resolved issue with Check Email action where unique message ID used in storing messages contained illegal filename characters.
· Bug Fix: Resolved issue experienced when using Adobe Flash upload component in Internet Explorer browser.