A download manager for the Gnome Desktop.
- Resume: By default, gwget tries to continue any download.
- Notification: Gwget tries to use the Gnome notification area support, if available. You can close the main window and gwget runs in the background.
- Recursivity: Gwget detects when you put a html, php, asp or a web page dir in the url to download, and ask you to only download certain files (multimedia, only the index, and so on).
- Drag & Drop: You can d&d a url to the main gwget window or the notification area icon to add a new download.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixes crash with gtk+ 2.18