Getleft is a Tcl/Tk site grabber powered by Curl.
Given a URL, Getleft will try to download all links. As it goes, it modifies the original HTML pages so that the absolute links get changed to relative links, and links to active pages get changed to the resulting pages. Getleft project supports thirteen different languages.
- While it goes, it changes the original pages, all the links get changed to relative links, so that you can surf the site in your hard disk without those pesky absolute links.
- Limited Ftp support, it will download the files but not recursively.
- Resumes downloading if interrupted.
- Filters not to download certain kind of files.
- You can get a site map before downloading.
- Getleft can follow links to external sites.
- Multilingual support, at present Getleft supports Dutch, English, Esperanto, German, French, Italian, Polish, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish and Spanish.
- If you would like Getleft to support your own language, please check this.
- Some others not worth mentioning.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!