CrossFTP Server 1.12
A professional FTP Server for multiple platforms
CrossFTP Server is a professional FTP Server for multiple platforms. It is a high-performance, extremely configurable, and most of all a secure FTP server. CrossFTP Server has an easy-to-use GUI for user to configure the server's behavior.
- 100% pure Java, free, open source FTP server.
- Multi platform support and multithreaded design.
- User virtual directory, write permission, idle time-out and upload/download bandwidth limitation support.
- You can monitor all the user activities.
- Anonymous login support.
- Both upload and download files are resumable.
- Handles both ASCII and binary data transfers.
- IP restriction support to allow/ban IPs.
- Database and LDAP can be used to store user data.
- All the FTP messages are customizable.
- Implicit/explicit SSL/TLS support.
- MDTM support - your users can change the date-time stamp of files.
- "MODE Z" support for faster data upload/download.
- Easy installation/update by Java Web Start technology.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- A bug fix release.