CrossFTP Server is a professional FTP Server for multiple platforms. It is a high-performance, extremely configurable, and most of all a secure FTP server. CrossFTP Server has an easy-to-use GUI for user to configure the server's behavior.
Here are some key features of "CrossFTP Server":
· 100% pure Java, free, open source FTP server.
· Multi platform support and multithreaded design.
· User virtual directory, write permission, idle time-out and upload/download bandwidth limitation support.
· You can monitor all the user activities.
· Anonymous login support.
· Both upload and download files are resumable.
· Handles both ASCII and binary data transfers.
· IP restriction support to allow/ban IPs.
· Database and LDAP can be used to store user data.
· All the FTP messages are customizable.
· Implicit/explicit SSL/TLS support.
· MDTM support - your users can change the date-time stamp of files.
· "MODE Z" support for faster data upload/download.
· Easy installation/update by Java Web Start technology.
· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· A bug fix release.