Chestnut FTP Search 0.8
A web application to search for files on FTP servers.
The program is written in Python using web.py framework. To store file indexes PostgreSQL or MySQL is use.
- Four search modes: partial match, exact match, regular expression, shell pattern. Every mode can by case sensitive or case insensitive
- Character set can by specified for particular server to allow non ASCII file names.
- Multi-threaded indexer
- i18n support
Chestnut FTP Search
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- New server attribute pasv to enable or disable FTP passive mode
- New configuration parameter VIEW_CUSTOM_NO_SEARCH_RESULTS_TMPL to define custom template to display message when no search results found
- A few bugs with file dates was fixed in indexer
- Better checking for server duplicates (by IP, username and port). Servers host name is resolved and resulting IP address is stored separately. The port and username server attributes has no longer use null values to indicate default port and username, 21 and 'anonymous' is used instead