myqslBind manages multiple DNS/BIND (8 and 9) name servers. mysqlBind automates updates to multiple DNS servers, centralizes and stores all zone and resource records for sets of related name servers (ns0...nsN.yourisp.net), and even manages different name server sets from a single browser-based interface.
Unlimited master and slave name servers update their zone information via a job queue system that uses MySQL socket connections. Advanced operations can use mySQL replication clusters for high availability and redundancy.
Large ISPs and other organizations should note that they can easily add SQL functions to customize the program for their special needs.
It supports authentication via SSL Unix password login, SSL personal certificate, or IP-based access with multiple permission levels and individual record ownership.
It is also compatible with mysqlISP.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· All table management modules have been updated for the iDNS backend.
· There is a new ASP/Company/Contact role model for DNS resources.
· Fully automated install and uninstall scripts have been added.
· There are many code and template updates to the idnsAdmin and idnsOrg interfaces.
· There is a much faster RRDTool system for usage graphs.
· The hit collection system has been redesigned.