BitNami Open Atrium Stack greatly simplifies the deployment of Open Atrium and its required dependencies. It can be deployed using a native installer, as a virtual machine, as a AMI to the Amazon cloud or as a module over an already installed infrastructure Stack.
Open Atrium is an open source platform designed specifically to make great teams communicate better. An intranet in a box with: a blog, a wiki, a calendar, a to do list, a shoutbox, and a dashboard to manage it all. Let’s not forget that it’s also completely customizable.
The BitNami Open Atrium Stack native installers were packaged using BitRock's cross platform installer tool.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated Open Atrium to 1.7
· Updated PHP to 5.4.11
· Updated MySQL to 5.5.29
· Updated phpMyAdmin to 3.5.7
· Increased the max allowed size for upload files to 32M
· Updated Apache to 2.4.3
· Updated Memcache to 2.2.7
· Updated XCache to 3.0.0
· Updated curl to 7.27.0
· Added ModSecurity Apache module 2.6.7
· Updated AWS SDK to 1.5.13
· Updated Apache configuration