BitNami Weblate provides all-in-one free native installers, virtual machines and Amazon Cloud Images that simplify the Weblate installation and hosting. The stacks include a pre-configured version of Weblate and all of its required dependencies.
Weblate is a web based translation tool with tight Git integration. It features simple and clean user interface, propagation of translations across subprojects, consistency checks and automatic linking to source files.
The Weblate native installers were packaged using BitRock's cross platform installer tool.
Here are some key features of "BitNami Weblate":
Easy to Install:
· BitNami Stacks are built with one goal in mind: to make it as easy as possible to install open source software. Our installers completely automate the process of installing and configuring all of the software included in each Stack, so you can have everything up and running in just a few clicks.
· BitNami Stacks are completely self-contained, and therefore do not interfere with any software already installed on your system. For example, you can upgrade your system's MySQL or Apache Tomcat without fear of 'breaking' your BitNami Stack.
· By the time you click the 'finish' button on the installer, the whole stack will be integrated, configured and ready to go.
· BitNami Stacks can be installed in any directory. This allows you to have multiple instances.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated Django to 1.4.4 (security issues)