BitNami TestLink provides all-in-one free native installers, virtual machines and Amazon Cloud Images that simplify the TestLink installation and hosting. The stacks include a pre-configured version of TestLink and all of its required dependencies.
TestLink is a web-based test management software that facilitates software quality assurance. It is developed and mantained by a group of volunteers (main site www.teamst.org). The platform offers support for test cases, test suites, test plans, test projects and user management, as well as various reports and statistics.
The TestLink native installers were packaged using BitRock's cross platform installer tool.
Here are some key features of "BitNami TestLink Stack":
Easy to Install:
· BitNami Stacks are built with one goal in mind: to make it as easy as possible to install open source software. Our installers completely automate the process of installing and configuring all of the software included in each Stack, so you can have everything up and running in just a few clicks.
· BitNami Stacks are completely self-contained, and therefore do not interfere with any software already installed on your system. For example, you can upgrade your system's MySQL or Apache Tomcat without fear of 'breaking' your BitNami Stack.
· By the time you click the 'finish' button on the installer, the whole stack will be integrated, configured and ready to go.
· BitNami Stacks can be installed in any directory. This allows you to have multiple instances.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated TestLink to 1.9.7
· Updated phpMyAdmin to 4.0.1
· Updated PHP to 5.4.15
· Updated MySQL to 5.5.30
· Updated Apache to 2.4.4
· Updated OpenSSL to 1.0.1e