BitNami TestLink provides all-in-one free native installers, virtual machines and Amazon Cloud Images that simplify the TestLink installation and hosting. The stacks include a pre-configured version of TestLink and all of its required dependencies.
TestLink is a web-based test management software that facilitates software quality assurance. It is developed and mantained by a group of volunteers (main site www.teamst.org). The platform offers support for test cases, test suites, test plans, test projects and user management, as well as various reports and statistics.
The TestLink native installers were packaged using BitRock's cross platform installer tool.
About BitNami Modules
BitNami Modules provide a fast and easy way to install several applications that share resources like a database, web server and language runtime. To get going with BitNami Modules, simply download the BitNami Platform (BitNami LAMPStack if you are using Linux, or MAMPStack, WAMPStack or SAMPstack if you are using Mac, Windows or Solaris) and select the application Modules you'd like to run on top.
Each Module includes a ready-to-plug application that will automatically be installed and configured to run on top of your BitNami Platform installation. Just like BitNami Stacks, the Modules can be installed in just a few mouse clicks. Uninstalling is just as easy - the uninstaller will wipe the files from your operating system while leaving the Platform and other applications in tact.
Here are some key features of "BitNami TestLink Module":
· Make it incredibly easy to install open source applications.
· Run on Linux, Windows, OS X or Solaris.
· Allow you to share resources between several applications.
· Have an easy web interface you can use to manage your applications.
· Along with the BitNami Platform, are completely self-contained and re-locatable.
· Make it easy to uninstall an application while leaving the rest of your system in tact.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated TestLink to 1.9.7
· Updated phpMyAdmin to 4.0.1
· Updated PHP to 5.4.15
· Updated MySQL to 5.5.30
· Updated Apache to 2.4.4
· Updated OpenSSL to 1.0.1e