BitNami Mantis Stack is an installer that greatly simplifies the installation of Mantis and runtime dependencies. It includes ready-to-run versions of Apache, PHP and MySQL. BitNami Mantis Stack is distributed for free under the Apache 2.0 license.
Mantis is a free popular web-based bugtracking system. It is written in the PHP scripting language and works with MySQL, MS SQL, and PostgreSQL databases and a webserver. Mantis has been installed on Windows, Linux, Mac OS, OS/2, and others. Almost any web browser should be able to function as a client. It is released under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL).
Here are some key features of "BitNami Mantis Stack":
Easy to Install:
· BitNami Stacks are built with one goal in mind: to make it as easy
· as possible to install open source software. Our installers completely
· automate the process of installing and configuring all of the software
· included in each Stack, so you can have everything up and running in
· just a few clicks.
· BitNami Stacks are completely self-contained, and therefore do not
· interfere with any software already installed on your system. For
· example, you can upgrade your system's PHP without fear of 'breaking'
· your BitNami Stack.
· By the time you click the 'finish' button on the installer, the
· whole stack will be integrated, configured and ready to go.
· BitNami Stacks can be installed in any directory. This allows you to
· have multiple instances of the same stack, without them interfering
· with each other.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated Mantis to 1.2.15
· Updated PHP to 5.4.14
· Updated MySQL to 5.5.30
· Updated Apache to 2.4.4
· Updated OpenSSL to 1.0.1e
· Updated phpMyAdmin to 3.5.8