The BitNami Enano CMS Stack is an installer that greatly simplifies the installation of Enano CMS and runtime dependencies. It includes ready-to-run versions of Apache, PHP and MySQL. Enano CMS Stack is distributed for free under the GNU General Public license as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. Please see the appendix for the specific licenses of all open source components included.
Enano is a Content Management System, or CMS. A CMS allows a website to have a unified look and feel for every page on the site, and centralizes the storage of all the data for your site. There are several different large categories of content management systems out there. Some are based on desktop applications and designed for internal use by a large company. Some are designed to manage and index documents. Enano's particular category is in managing the content on a website. While Enano could certainly be used internally in a large company for managing documents, this isn't where its strength is. Enano is designed to help website designers and administrators make content available to end users.
The BitNami Project was created to help spread the adoption of freely available, high quality, open source web applications. BitNami aims to make it easier than ever to discover, download and install open source software such as document and content management systems, wikis and blogging software.
BitNami Enano CMS Stack ships with the following software versions:
- Enano CMS 1.1.6
- Apache 2.2.11
- MySQL 5.1.30
- PHP 5.2.10
- phpMyAdmin 22.214.171.124
Here are some key features of "BitNami Enano Stack":
Easy to Install:
· BitNami Stacks are built with one goal in mind: to make it as easy as
· possible to install open source software. Our installers completely automate
· the process of installing and configuring all of the software included in
· each Stack, so you can have everything up and running in just a few clicks.
· BitNami Stacks are completely self-contained, and therefore do not interfere
· with any software already installed on your system. For example, you can
· upgrade your system's MySQL or Apache without fear of 'breaking' your
· BitNami Stack.
· By the time you click the 'finish' button on the installer, the whole stack
· will be integrated, configured and ready to go.
· BitNami Stacks can be installed in any directory. This allows you to have
· multiple instances of the same stack, without them interfering with each other.
· Intel x86, Power PC or compatible processor
· Minimum of 256 MB RAM
· Minimum of 150 MB hard drive space
· TCP/IP protocol support
· An x86 Linux operating system
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Disable MySQL binary logging
· Update EnanoCMS to 1.1.8pl1
· Update PHP to 5.3.6
· Update phpMyAdmin to 3.3.10
· Add Linux 64 bits support
· Add graphical tool for managing servers
· Don't allow to execute the ctlscript.sh script as root when the stack is installed as a non root user