Enano is a content management system that strives to have "less bloat and more float" than other solutions. It includes powerful administrative capabilities and a variety of plugins to add portals, blogs, forums, and other functionalities. The BitNami Enano Stack native installers were packaged using BitRock's cross platform installer tool.
About BitNami Modules
BitNami Modules provide a fast and easy way to install several applications that share resources like a database, web server and language runtime. To get going with BitNami Modules, simply download the BitNami Platform (BitNami LAMPStack if you are using Linux, or WAMPStack, MAMPStack or SAMPstack if you are using Mac, Windows or Solaris) and select the application Modules you'd like to run on top. Each Module includes a ready-to-plug application that will automatically be installed and configured to run on top of your BitNami Platform installation. Just like BitNami Stacks, the Modules can be installed in just a few mouse clicks. Uninstalling is just as easy - the uninstaller will wipe the files from your operating system while leaving the Platform and other applications in tact.
Here are some key features of "BitNami Enano Module":
· Make it incredibly easy to install open source applications.
· Run on Linux, Windows, OS X or Solaris.
· Allow you to share resources between several applications.
· Have an easy web interface you can use to manage your applications.
· Along with the BitNami Platform, are completely self-contained and re-locatable.
· Make it easy to uninstall an application while leaving the rest of your system in tact.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Disable MySQL binary logging
· Update EnanoCMS to 1.1.8pl1
· Update PHP to 5.3.6
· Update phpMyAdmin to 3.3.10
· Add Linux 64 bits support
· Add graphical tool for managing servers
· Don't allow to execute the ctlscript.sh script as root when the stack is installed as a non root user