BitNami Cloud Tools for AWS is a package that contains Amazon Web Services command-line utilities, as well as preconfigured Java, Ruby, Python and Perl language runtimes.
BitNami Cloud Tools for AWS comes with the following tools: aws-auto-scaling, aws-beanstalk, aws-cloudformation, aws-cloudwatch, aws-ec2, aws-ec2-ami, aws-elb, aws-iam, aws-rds, aws-sdk-java, aws-sdk-ruby, aws-ses, aws-sns, boto and s3cmd.
For Linux, you will need first to give the downloaded installer executable permissions :
chmod +x bitnami-cloudtools-1.6-2-linux-installer.bin
then you can double-click or invoke from the command line
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated aws-ec2-api 22.214.171.124
· Updated aws-elastic-beanstalk 2.3.1
· Updated aws-rds-cli 1.13.001
· Updated aws-sdk-java 1.3.33
· Updated aws-cli 0.7.0 and dependencies