BitNami Chyrp provides all-in-one free native installers, virtual machines and Cloud Images that simplify the Chyrp installation and hosting. The stacks include a pre-configured version of Chyrp and all of its required dependencies.
Chyrp is a blogging engine designed to be very lightweight while retaining functionality. It is powered by PHP and has very powerful theme and extension engines, so you can personalize it however you want.
The Chyrp native installers were packaged using BitRock's cross platform installer tool.
Here are some key features of "BitNami Chyrp Stack":
Easy to Install:
· BitNami Stacks are built with one goal in mind: to make it as easy as possible to install open source software. Our installers completely automate the process of installing and configuring all of the software included in each Stack, so you can have everything up and running in just a few clicks.
· BitNami Stacks are completely self-contained, and therefore do not interfere with any software already installed on your system. For example, you can upgrade your system's MySQL or Apache without fear of 'breaking' your BitNami Stack.
· By the time you click the 'finish' button on the installer, the whole stack will be integrated, configured and ready to go.
· BitNami Stacks can be installed in any directory. This allows you to have multiple instances of the same stack, without them interfering with each other.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Initial release, bundles Apache 2.4.3, PHP 5.4.10, MySQL 5.5.28 and Chyrp 2.5rc1