xSiteable project consists of all you need for Web site management and creation.
xSiteable is a complete all-you-need package for creating sites that are fully relational, open source, fully templating-enabled, using only XML-based technologies to help you create complex sites on the fly.
It packs such features as topic maps, notation for content, and the fast Sablotron xslt parser.
Here are some key features of "xSiteable":
· Topic maps (model and XTM)
· Cross-platform (Windows, Linux, *BSD, Mac OS X)
· Compiler, not dynamic resource-gulper
· Metadata support : RSS, XFTM, XTM, RDF, DC.
· Blogging / news (w/external database or XML)
· Notational content
· Dynamic designs and site-templates (skins, if you like)
· Wireframe design (IA and prototyping, print-friendly)
· Flexible ontology
· Automatic taxonomy
· Fast and easy
· Open-source and licensed under BSD
What's New in This Release:
· Import; XML, XTM and delimited text-files.
· Graphviz; create GraphViz maps of your site.
· Added and revised documentation.