oyepa project is a tagging file system.
oyepa project is a tagging file system (a fake but working one); a way to organize (and locate) your documents through the use of tags.
- works with documents of any type: text, spreadsheets, images, multimedia files, source code trees, etc
- automatically prompts you to tag any document you create (but only if that doc is being created in one of the dirs you specified)
- lets you store directory trees as single documents (think of, e.g., a source code tree, or a set of pictures taken at the same occasion: you just tag the directory itself, not all the files it contains)
- tag information is stored in the filename, which ensures portability (as long as you don't move your files to filesystems which only support very short filenames) and low risk of losing your documents' metadata (since filesystems don't 'corrupt'/'accidentally delete' the name of a file that often)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- A bug was fixed in the code that handles filetype icons and which, on occasion, triggered a segfault.