NetBpm is a platform for building, executing, and managing workflows. netBPM is very simple to use and integrate in other .NET applications.
It supports building applications which are able to turn business models into executable software models.
Business analysts are able to use a model driven approach to design, implement, execute, and track business processes. So business people can easily react with business and strategy changes.
Here are some key features of "netBPM":
· 100% .Net and browser hosted
· 100% Open Source
· works on Microsoft .Net and Mono
· Human-Oriented Collaborative Features
· Powerful Process Automation with Flexibility
· support for Business Activity Monitoring
What's New in This Release:
· The NetBpm team is proud to announce the new release.
· Changes in the release: -fix of two major problems in concurrent process flow handling -improve of mono support -fix of some bugs in the webgui