Manage your land surveying plans, jobs and contacts in a database system!
iPJC is an open-source system, based on industry-standard web and database server technology. Different levels of additional commercial installation, data migration, training and support are also available.
With iPJC you can
* Add and cross-reference jobs (projects) with plans (drawings) and contacts (customers, suppliers, employees).
* Have all your data available online via a secured layer.
* Perform powerful searches, including date and spatial filters.
* Geocode project sites.
* Print work order sheets and job folder labels.
* Set up unlimited system users.
* Control user permissions.
* Build your own list of look-up values for fields such as survey/plan type, contact type, price type, and city name.
The software itself is completely free-of-charge and requires any machine that can run Apache 2, MySQL 5, and PHP 5. Users require Mozilla 3.
An alternative location for downloading is SourceForge.net at https://sourceforge.net/projects/ipjc/files or Box.net at http://www.box.net/shared/g3i7a5aqee.
Instructions can be found in the /install/ directory.