i-doIT is an IT documentation system based on ITIL guidelines. It documents IT systems and their changes, defines emergency plans, displays vital information, and helps to ensure a stable and effcient operation of IT networks.
i-doiT allows a rich amount of technical information to be filed for each element from a wall outlet to a mainframe in a structured way. Every employee can access this information easily (and in a selective way) through a Web browser.
Due to its modular architecture, it is possible to deploy functionality add-ons or even develop extensions.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Objects' CMDB status was added for depicting an ITIL lifecycle.
· The dependency model was abolished, and the relation model was added.
· New object types include middleware (and SOA applications), replication, and database instance.
· Configurable colors were added for the object types.
· Automatic suggestions are made in text fields for object connections.
· A global view of the relations in an IT service was added for its components.
· The background color in category icons was removed.
· Calculation of the frequency of the CPU in object and cluster vitality was improved.
· Many bugs were fixed.
· Stability was improved.