gtrainer is a simple tool for manage sports trainings.
Program written in Gtkmm to manage sports trainings. It can store differents records about your daily training:
· Daily weight
· Characteristics of your exercise like: kilometers a day, hours a day, temperature, the route, etc.
· Specific training sessions: series, recoveries, heart rate, etc.
With the routes interface you can save your favourites routes as well. Find the largest route, or the hardest one easily.
You can save these records locally (sqlite3) or remotely (PostgreSQL, MySQL soon). You will know exactly how your training goes, with different kinds of charts and monthly reports, in order to improve your results or just as a curiosity.
· GTK+ version 2.8.x
What's New in This Release:
· Charts updated and fixed (Now, the colors can be configured from the preference)
· Monthly reports fixed (You can print them from the browser)
· A lot of interface bugs fixed.
· Non english words removed from the GUI
· Spanish translation updated