bloofoxCMS is a free open source content management system (CMS).
It is written in PHP/MySQL. It supports templates written in HTML/XHTML/CSS and includes WYSIWYG text editing. It can be used to manage small to large websites, intranet solutions and more.
What can you do with bloofoxCMS
You may create your own website in a few minutes. There are three steps to get the success:
1. download bloofoxCMS
2. upload it to your webspace
3. install bloofoxCMS
After these three steps you can start creating your own contents. With our integrated WYSIWYG editor powered by Solmetra (Spaw Editor) there are nearly no limits to build different kinds of web pages.
Additional plugins complete your own homepage. For example you can write your own news or blog entries, you may publish some photo galleries or whatever.
What's New in This Release:
Without mod_rewrite the page url includes a wrong parameter
Without mod_rewrite the heading to step2 failes
· there is an own css class for print view
· login menu was changed
· guestbook css was not w3c compliant integrated in template
· the search will not longer search in contents which are for specific groups only
· the search will not longer search in blocked contents
· image titles can be added in gallery plugin instead of file name
· revised notification mail for admin with each register
· two mysql table columns were renamed
· new legend in Admincenter
· revised CAPTCHA functionality using gdf font, image captcha.jpg is not longer used
· preview of own user profile in Admincenter