avalon-harvest provides an Avalon-based integration package.
Harvest is a very simple Java-based program to asynchronously copy data from one location to another.
The data can be anything that can be represented as a Java bean, for example, files or database records.
Data can be anything, including files, database records, data available from networks, JMS messages, or whatever you can imagine and represent as java bean.
Here are some key features of "avalon harvest":
· Assynchronious system integration, where no other solution exists.
· Data replication between databases
· Fetching data from unusable datasources (html pages, documents, other files) into database (or any kind of device capable of storing data)
· Any other scenarios where you may need assynchronious copy of data.
What's New in This Release:
· Some bug fixed with JTA transaction handling.
· new configuration example: data move from Postgres74 to SAP DB