XNotesPlus project is a full-featured personal information manager.
It includes an Address Manager, Todo Manager, Calendar Manager, and an extensive notes system, with features such as email, searching text, spell checking text, printing, audio/visual alarms, date and calendar inserts, categorization by colored projects, etc.
It also interfaces with PalmOS-based handheld devices, allowing backups and syncing of backups, syncing XNotes to the Pilot and downloading Pilot Memos into XNotes, syncing between the XNotesPlus Address Manager, Todo Manager, and Calendar Manager. Install, fetch, delete, and list options are also available for managing your Pilot.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added hidden title bar for XNotes.
· Added option to edit Categories for Todo Manager.
· Added menu support for dialogs and implemented menu bar in Todo Manager.
· Added Shade option to Notes menu in XNotes windows.
· Added option to edit PILOTPORT from Pilot Manager window. (Bug #3)
· Removed registration option - XNotesPlus is no longer shareware but is now open source using a slightly modified BSD style license.
· Switched builtin help to use online help site instead of locally installed documentation. (Bug #8)
· Fixed a segfault at startup caused when PILOTPORT was not set prior to starting the application. (Provided by Paul van den Bogaard)