Web Help Desk is an intuitive and affordable web based help desk software for your service desk software, customer support software, and issue tracking software needs.
Are you using "email" and "sticky notes" on your monitor to track your help desk team's issues and requests? �or STOP PAYING EXCESSIVE ANNUAL FEES for your current help desk software solution!
Say "good bye" to your current, inefficient help desk solution and streamline your IT service desk with the Web Help Desk; the best of breed, cost effective, extremely easy to configure, browser based Help Desk Software.
As a "help desk" continues to evolve into a full "service desk" entity, the Web Help Desk solution intuitively tracks and automatically routes *any* form of requests; from technical support requests to change management requests to non-technical support requests.
Intuitive point-and-click configuration and intuitive end-user experiences within the Web Help Desk allows your organization to deploy help desk features and work flow that make the most sense for your help desk's daily operations.
Install the server-side help desk software on virtually any operating system of your choice: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, or Unix. The choice is yours!
The Web Help Desk's web based customer support software allows your IT service desk to run more efficiently, effectively and at a lower cost of ownership; resulting in faster incident resolution, controlled costs and increased customer satisfaction.
Here are some key features of "Web Help Desk":
· 100% Web-based IT Service Management (ITSM) Solution
· Incident & Problem Management (Issue Tracking)
· Asset & Configuration Management (CMDB)
· Two-Way E-Mail Correspondence
· Knowledge Base Management
· LDAP / Active Directory Synchronization
· Reporting Included
· Customer Satisfaction Survey Management
· Vendor Neutral: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, or Unix
· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This version adds a number of feature updates and fixes.