WP-PostViews Plus widget is a widget based on WP-PostViews Plus plugin by Richer Yang (http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-postviews-plus). Adds a WP-PostViews Plus widget to display most viewed posts and/or pages By User Or Bot on your sidebar.
The WP-PostViews Plus plugin is a great way to Display How Many Times A Post Had Been Viewed By User Or Bot. Unfortunately, integrating the WP-PostViews Plus plugin into your blog's sidebar can be a problem, espectially for none technical bloggers.
The WP-PostViews Plus Widget makes integrating the WP-PostViews Plus plugin into your blog sidebar a lot easier. There's *no* need to edit any template code.
1. first install WP-PostViews Plus plugin from http://wordpress.org/exten /plugins/wp-postviews-plus, you can get how to install and use it from it's readme.txt
2. then Upload 'wp-postviews-plus-widget' directory to the '/wp-conten /plugins/' directory.
3. Activate the plugin 'WP-PostViews Plus widget' through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
4. In your blog's admin system goto `Presentation > Widgets`
5. Drag and drop the widget to a convenient place in your sidebar