Tom's Unique Personal Information Manager 1.5
Tom's Unique Personal Information Manager is an hierarchical personal data manager.
Schemas and data are stored in XML. Tom's Unique Personal Information Manager is designed for single users and small personal databases.
· GTK+ version 2.6.x
What's New in This Release:
· This release was changed to support GTK 2.6, since it reads internal GTK tree/list data for performance reasons.
· Signed number masks are now correctly handled.
· Zip codes support Zip+4.
· A message is printed on stderr when data is saved, allowing tupim to participate in interprocess communication, for instance, as an options dialog.
· The fact that self-referencing tables are not allowed is now documented.
· Other minor fixes were made.
Tom's Unique Personal Information Manager
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!