The goal of tidydoc is to make documentation organization easier. You can add documents to a pool of documents, give them the right names and put them into the right directories, and generate a set of HTML pages to browse your documents.
A bibtex file can also be generated. It is written in Python in the spirit of flexibility and easy tweaking, but with default behaviors that fit the needs of most people. You can add documents using most transmission protocols, such as a simple cp or through SSH with SCP.
Tidydoc then generates HTML or bibtex files indexing your documents. A simple XML file is required for each document, including some information. These description files may be generated by using tidydoc's upload facilities, but this is not mandatory.
Here are some key features of "Tidydoc":
· Add documents to a pool of documents.
· Give them the right names and put them into the right directories.
· Generate a set of HTML pages to browse your documents.
· Generate a bibtex file listing indexing each document.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Category managing and document reorganization are now easier via the Web interface.
· Other new features include archive (zip file) generation to distribute the content of one category, and experimental Windows support via Cygwin.