TidalWave provides a recursive project-tracking Web application.
Tidal Wave is a recursive project-tracking Web application. It can be used by organizations to keep entire teams on time and on target for getting multiple projects done.
A single project can own sub- projects that are sorted by either due date or priority (that choice is easily configurable), and each sub-project can be owned by an entirely different person.
If project A relies on project B, that is clearly visible with the recursive project tree view. A manager can clearly see that what employee A is doing is holding up employee B's work.
Here are some key features of "TidalWave":
· Fast and secure.
· Multiple users with a single instance.
· Ability to make a practically limitless number of sub-projects.
· Multiple owners of sub-projects.
· Easy prioritization of projects.
· Easy to add projects.
· Administrative tools are clear and easy to use.
· Able to add multiple themes so that each user can have their own look and feel.
· Email notification of new projects.
· Email notification of projet changes.
What's New in This Release:
· Web server that can handle .php files properly.
· PHP 4.2.0 or higher
· Mysql (Tested with 3.23.54, 3.23.58, and 4.0.15)