Thought Bucket provides a Web interface for storing random thoughts and ideas.
Thought Bucket is a Web application that allows user(s) to store their thoughts, ideas, dreams, and hopes into a database. It is not a blogger (although it could be used as one), but instead is a way to manage the random thoughts that we all have from time-to-time.
Thoughts are stored according to user-defined categories and can be filtered by category and/or age of the thoughts. Thoughts can also be marked as private, so that the public cannot view them.
Thought Bucket also supports fully-customizable themes so that the perfect look and feel is available to the owner of the bucket.
Here are some key features of "Thought Bucket":
· Fast and secure.
· Multiple users with a single instance.
· Ability to make thoughts private.
· Full categorization of thoughts possible.
· Filter by category of thought.
· Filter by age of thought.
· Easy to edit existing thoughts.
· Easy to remove stale thoughts or categories.
· Themed interface for an easy change of look/feel.
· Ability to create your own theme for a personalized touch.
· Fixed a typo in the code in setup_create_thoughts_table in mysql.php