The maker 1.5
The maker is a Content Management System (CMS) for websites.
The maker is open source and absolutely free!
To run the maker from the source code using your Python Interpreter, start the maker.py script .
Run: $ python ./maker.py or ./maker.py
- Manage your websites
- work offline
- upload a changed page to your server with just one click
- the maker will build a RSS feed from each page and will keep it up to date
- preview the changes you made
- manage multiple projects (websites)
- build standard compliant websites
- the maker features its own FTP client
- edit your pages content by using the maker's HTML Editor
- manage your projects in multiple languages (english / german)
- import images to your project and scale them as you like
- worry only about the content, the maker will take care of the rest
- rebuild and upload all your pages with the powerful make all feature
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This version adds support for linked (external) projects.
- They can be on a USB stick webDAV or in your Dropbox (if mounted to your filesystem).
- There are a lot of UI improvements.
- Files that are open when the app is closed will be reopened at the next start.