The Address Book Reloaded 3.0.5 stable SVN:433
The Address Book Reloaded project is a Web application to store contact details of employees/customers in UTF-8 format .
It features login/user accounts, email harvesting protection, Google Maps support, distributed management of contacts, PDF address book generation, plugins, styles, and SSL certificate authority management.
It stores portraits of contacts, addresses, emails, phone numbers, VoIP/SIP numbers, Web sites, MMS and media info, occupation, function, projects, and freestyle info as HTML notes. The project supports URIs for automatic VoIP dialing with Skype or SIP clients.
Here are some key features of "The Address Book Reloaded":
· CSS Stylesheet based designs
· User records & Contacts linked
· PHP4 & 5 compatible
· PHP safe mode compatible
· Custom dates
· Custom fields
· Admin fields
· Password/Hidden information distribution to users
· Google Maps
· PDF booklet printing
· UTF-8 international charsets
· Administrative Requests (IT accounts/workflow) -- beta
· SSL Certificate Authority (control)
· Webserver with PHP 4.1 or 5 support,
· SAFE MODE operation possible.
· php4-mbstring or php5-mbstring (UTF-8)
· php4-gd or php5-gd (Image scaling and thumbnail generation)
· php4-session or php5-session
· php4-curl or php5-curl (for Map-O-Rama Maps geocoding interface)
· MySQL (>=4.1 version ) up and running
· (MySQL 4.0.x see http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=1545900&forum_id=590643)
· Symbolic link to mysqldump in safemode exec directory if backup download
· is desired.
· mysqldump must be accessible through the exec() command.
· Otherwise please use phpmyadmin or manual backup from the shell.