Teardrop is the personal meta search engine.
This is a personal project I wrote because I was looking for some automated way to perform really specific search. Today, when you want to find something really rare on the web (for instance genealogy), you have to submit carefully choosen keywords on every search engine matching your criteria to make sure you've found every peace of information available. Teardrop tries to ease this problem by allowing you to query as many search engines as you want at a time.
Here are some key features of "Teardrop":
· Query multiple search-engines at the same time.
· Load and save results.
· Export the results as HTML pages.
· Console and graphical user interface.
· You can add your own search engines using files based on XML and regular expressions to process pages.
· And much more...
What's New in This Release:
· Modifying config.xml should not be needed any more, as components have been added to manage it in the GUI.
· Proxies are now supported.
· Google support is now back via the use of their API.
· There are some bug corrections.