Team Elements 3.2
Team Elements is a collaboration and project management Web application featuring wikis, news and blogs, project plans and more.
Users can create a project, then invite others to participate. The project is designed for professional and personal use, with each project space containing a full set of permissions and users.
Here are some key features of "Team Elements":
· News Articles and Blogs - Keep everyone on the project informed with the latest project news
· Wiki - Quickly create a web of information; perfect for up-to-date knowledge sharing
· Discussion Groups - Centralize collaboration among project members, including status reports
· Document Management - Store and retrieve documents online, using versioning and folders
· Lists - Record project items, such as to-do items in mulitple lists
· Plans - Assign milestones and activities using an outline view of your project or import them from Excel
· Tickets - Capture issues as they arise and quickly plot a solution; a sophisticated Help Desk solution
· Team - Invite others to your project and assign them a project role
· Search - Full-text search on all project data
· Reports and RSS feeds
What's New in This Release:
· This release improves upon the functionality and user workflow around tickets.
· Tickets now have file attachments and user subscribed email notifications.
· There is also a clear distinction among users that can submit tickets, those that can assign, and those that can complete tickets.
· A contact directory has also been added for storing user and global contact information.
· There are more than 20 general improvements throughout.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!