TFORMer is a report generator and output solution that offers outstanding document layout and output features. The project combines the advantages of barcode labeling tools and sophisticated report generators into one unified and smart output solution.
Software developers benefit from TFORMer Runtime, which is a cross-platform reporting-engine that supports direct printing and PostScript, HTML, and PDF output with barcode support. Ready-to-use industry compliant forms (such as AIAG, VDA, DHL, UPS) are part of the package.
What's New in This Release:
· Unicode support was added, allowing typesets like Chinese, Japanese, and Cyrillic.
· TFORMer is now able to export output directly to BMP, GIF, JPG, PCX, PNG, TGA, TIF, and ZPL-II (for ZEBRA printers).
· Expressions and data-fields can now be inserted into text elements more easily.
· Syntax highlighting, auto-completion, and call tips were added for expression editing.
· Embedded fonts in exported PDF files now produce less overhead.
· New barcodes include Aztec Code, DPD Barcode, Italian Postal Code 2of5, and DAFT Code.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This release comes with a modernized user interface, a revised options dialog, and with a new function for hiding unused data fields.
· TFORMer Runtime was renamed to TFORMer SDK and is now available as a separate MSI setup.