SysCON is a Web-based utility that shows important information about a Linux (and other Unices) box.
SysCON project includes modules for disk space, memory usage, network interfaces, headline, ADSL traffic watching, kernel information (version and CPU), a ping checker, lm_sensors status, server stats and hits, SETI@home status, date and time, XMMS, xferr
· Apache (recommended)
· w3m (recommended)
· lm_sensors (optional)
· Lynx (optional)
· SETI@Home Client (optional)
· Uptimed (optional)
· XMMS (optional)
What's New in This Release:
· A better module system.
· Improved configuration.
· Improved compatibility with different PHP/server environments.
· Compatibility with some 2.6 kernel features.
· Support for Linux software RAID.
· Support for hard disk temperature status.
· Many minor improvements and new modules.
· Correction of spelling mistakes.