Symphytum is a personal database software for everyone who desires to manage and organize data in an easy and intuitive way, without having to study complex database languages and software user interfaces.
Design input forms. Move and resize fields thanks to the dynamic layout engine. Use text, numbers, images, files and other control fields. Put your data in the cloud to enjoy hassle-free automatic synchronization on all your computers.
Take the easy way. Manage your data, from club membership to stamp collection, with Symphytum.
Here are some key features of "Symphytum":
Fields: Not Just Text:
· Design your input forms with support for different data types: text, numeric, date, progress, image, file list, checkbox, combobox, etc.
Two Views On The Same Data:
· Use the form view for structured data input and representation, use the table-like view for searching, sorting and comparing.
Integrated Cloud Sync:
· Using Symphytum across multiple computers is a joy. Your data is always automatically synchronized everywhere. Drivers for cloud services such as Dropbox are included.
Sync Conflict Management:
· Symphytum manages synchronization conflicts for you. While only one session with write access is allowed at the same time, other computers may access the database in read-only mode during an open session.
· Date fields keep you informed on tasks, appointments or birthdays, if requested. All Reminders, once triggered, are listed in one place.
· 14-day trial with all functionality
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New appearance option for dark toolbar (Ambiance theme) on Linux
· Last used record is now saved and restored when changing between collections
· Performance of form view has been noticeably improved
· Selection of a field in the form view can now be cleared by pressing the escape key
· The clean database menu action "Menu->Tools->Database->Free unused space" now includes the removal of obsolete files, which are no longer linked to any specific record
· Fields with identical names are now correctly identified and handled by form view
· CSV exporting generates no longer an invalid column/content structure when records
· contain multiple new lines
· Form view is no longer disabled when adding a new record after a search operation
· with no results
· Form view scrolls now correctly the viewport to ensures visibility of the last
· selected field in table view mode
· Field name is now correctly loaded when editing an existing field of creation date
· type and last modification date type
· Incorrect records are no longer restored after adding, removing or modifying a
· field, during an active search filter
· Alarms are now set to fire at midnight (time 00:00) if new records have date fields
· without the time format spec
· Alarms are no longer incorrectly modified when enabling reminders for date fields
· with existing records
· Alarms are now correctly enabled/disabled when a field modification is triggered by
· Last used collection is now correctly selected after a cloud sync session, where
· collections have been deleted
· Image fields are now scaling correctly the size of the content image, after
· changing from table view to form view
· Minor UI bugfixes