SpiceHire for SugarCRM 1.0.4
SpiceHire is an easy to use Candidate Management and e-Recruitment module built on top of SugarCRM.
SpiceHire is fast and easy to install, giving you an e-recruitment system in minutes. The project has an intuitive interface that is integrated within SugarCRM and is easy to learn. Also, SpiceHire makes it convenient for you to schedule interviews, exams and job requests. You can easily create reports with one click. SugarCRM with SpiceHire is accessible via web and can be accessed by multiple users at the same time. SpiceHire has a rating of 4 out of 5 stars, based on the sugarforge rating system
SpiceHire is built on top of a solid, enterprise-grade platform: SugarCRM.
SpiceHire builds on the strengths of SugarCRM's built-in features, making it a solid choice for your recruitment process. SugarCRM has a vibrant and active developer community and support that ensures the product is always up to date with the standards.
SpiceHire is the choice for value-conscious companies.
SpiceHire has no per-user license, just pay once and you're off to go! Building on top of commercial open source software makes SpiceHire affordable versus proprietary software manufacturers. SpiceHire makes your recruitment process fast and organized. SpiceHire is better than manually encoding your information and more affordable than most proprietary systems.
Here are some key features of "SpiceHire for SugarCRM Lite":
· Track the life-cycle of a recruitment process
· Update applicant information including trainings and certifications
· Upload applicant's resumes and documents
· Create job requests and requisitions
· Schedule interviews and exams
· Create reports with one click
· Fast and easy to install
· Access your data remotely through the web
· Easily search for specific skills and experiences
· Search even within your uploaded PDF, MS Word, and text documents
· Integrated into SugarCRM's robust system and enterprise tested features
What's New in This Release:
· The Headcount requirement number issue was fixed.
· A number does not appear when Edit is clicked.
· The three modules that should not be visible in SugarCRM were fixed.
· The date conversion issue in the Candidate module (Create Candidate) was fixed.
· The issue on the Candidate List was fixed: the system can now search inside documents linked to the Candidate's profile.
· The issue on searching for then-unlinked documents was fixed: a search operation should no longer display the candidate's profile if the search operation requires finding strings inside documents.