Simple Timetracker 1.1.4
Simple Timetracker provides an application for keeping a record of time vs tasks.
Timetracker is a Java application for recording time spent on projects and activities.
· Java runtime environment
· PostgreSQL server (optional)
HOW DO I USE IT?
Unzip your chosen distribution. In the resulting directory there's a README, which tells you how to install, configure and/or build it.
What's New in This Release:
· This release no longer clears entries if time is shifted.
· Shift + mouse wheel scrolls time.
· Ctrl + mouse wheel scales time.
· This release has Bugzilla integration (see CONFIG.txt for instructions): Bugzilla bug status and title are displayed in the status line.
· Clicking a bug title copies the Bugzilla URL to the clipboard.