SWAMP is a workflow processing platform in which the workflow is designed in an XML based language.
SWAMP processing platform avoids hardcoding business logic, and workflows can be built from different workflow "patterns" like simple actions, decisions, selections, loops, and custom code.
The SWAMP server automatically creates a Web GUI from the workflow definition file that guides users through the business logic process based on their roles. Notification is sent if required. Overview pages over all running workflows and much more are available.
- Support of many different workflow patterns
- Flexibility in workflow design: A workflow is specified in a single file
- Workflow evolution: Workflows can be developed while in operation
- Clear and straightforward XML based workflow definition language
- Free definition of data attached to workflows
- Automatic GUI generation for workflows and workflow data
- Modern yet powerful base tools: Java, Tomcat, MySQL
- Multiuser support
- MySQL LDAP authentication possible
- User and Role management
- Mail notification system included
- Unlimited amount of different workflows
- SOAP interface allows interaction with external systems
- Openness: Custom code allows unlimited functionality, event- and data gateways
- Powerful overview lists with filters
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Popups for bugids, loading data from bugzilla in the background
- update velocity lib, velocity-tools
- new datatypes for bugid lists and number lists
- dataedit action can include a < script > for additional verification checks