Relations RCP 1.3.0
Relations RCP is a tool for knowledge management.
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Relations RCP 1.3.0:
- You can drag a web page from your browser and drop it on an item in the Relations browser. The application, then, extracts the metadata contained in the web page. Thus, you can use the Relations application as client for the Semantic Web.
- Added Relations Finder, an alternative view for the Relations Browser.
- The application is based on Eclipse 3.5 now.
- LICENSE TYPE:
- GPL (GNU General Public License)
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Benno Luthiger
- ROOT \ Information Management
Relations RCP is a tool for knowledge management. Relations RCP project is a combination of a personal Wiki and an electronic slip box. You can easily create items of three types (terms, texts. and persons) and set them in relation to other items already entered, thus creating a rich context for your items. It is a Rich Client Platform (RCP) application based on the Eclipse platform.
Last updated on April 20th, 2010