PHP iAddressBook is an address book for a single user that aims at 100% compatibility with the AddressBook application in Mac OS X.
PHP iAddressbook provides a very intuitive interface and a powerful search function similar to that found in Apples AddressBook. You can import and export your contacts using the vCard format.
The Import/Export functions work completely transparent meaning that all data entered in the addressbook is exported to the vCard and can be imported again.
Here are some key features of "PHP iAddressbook":
· contact fields (99.8%) identical to AddressBook.app in Mac OS X (click here for details)
· add/edit/view contacts
· search/filter contacts
· template support
· multilanguage support
· transparent vCard import/export
· supports photos in contacts
· uses ADOdb Database Abstraction Library to access MySQL, PostgreSQL and others
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This version adds support for PHP 5.3 (removing deprecation messages).
· It fixes a bug in the birthday reminder when birthdays were not shown correctly around year end.
· It changes