PDFCat is a fast and lightweight catalog management application to keep track of PDF documents.
This is not meant to be a highly available solution for complex and unified cataloguing. Instead, it aims to provide a better user experience. The unique feature of this software is its ability handle documents stored on removable devices.
What's New in This Release:
· This release introduces keywords and global search. It is now possible not only to
· read a document's metadata, but also update them if the document is not
· write-protected. Global Seacrh perfomes search across all catalogs by keywords,
· subject, and authors criteria. Eclipse Forms and string resources are now used. The
· application is now internationalized, as all strings are relocated to resources.
· English and Russian translations are included. Translations are separated from main
· codebase and looks like a fragment addition. Mail me in case of you would like to
· help to translate in another language.