P4A is a PHP object oriented framework for building Web-based event-driven applications.
With P4A you'll be able to develop web applications writing code as you would do with the most evolved rapid development tools. The result will be an application that the user will use with the same feeling that he would have with a classical client application.
You won't have to worry about creating the graphic interface for your projects because P4A has a nice and client graphic theme.
- Written in the PHP programming language
- Compatible with PHP 4.3.x, Apache 1.3.x or 2.0.x web server on Linux/Windows operating systems
- Integration with PEAR libraries
- Easy integration with the database servers supported by PEAR::DB library (dBase, FrontBase, InterBase, Informix, Mini SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle 7/8/9, ODBC, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Sybase)
- Automatic database data type identification and consequent functionalities for automatic formatting and unformatting (integers, decimals, floats, date and time formats, booleans) coherent with the national locale settings
- Many user interface elements (widgets) such as single line or multiple lines text fields with advanced rich WYSIWYG text editing support, checkboxes, single/multiple selection fields, tables, buttons etc...
- 3 ways to anchor widgets on masks (grid, absolute positioning canvas, sequential relative positioning frame)
- Extended usage of UTF-8 encoding. Anyway you can change the codepage to reflect your code/data
- Many locales supported (cs_CZ, de_CH, de_DE, du_NL, en_GB, en_US, es_ES, et_EE, fr_CH, fr_FR, it_CH, it_IT, pt_BR, ro_RO, ru_RU)
- Logic/design separation realized with templates (Smarty template engine)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 3.4.0
- Zend Framework was updated to 1.8.4
- jQuery was updated to 1.3.2
- jQuery UI was updated to 1.7.2
- P4A_Tab_Pane was converted to jQuery UI